Author Topic: My lovely cats  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Re: My lovely cats
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 21:39:14 PM »
Wow what lovely cats they are to take others into their home.  Most of my cats have been most unwelcoming to others.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: My lovely cats
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 21:31:26 PM »
You are a star! I really admire people like you who can welcome kitties into the home and then let them move on to loving homes of their own. Your cats sound very special, I think maybe you deserve each other  ;D

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
My lovely cats
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 13:47:30 PM »
I'm typing this with the help of my last foster kitten Foxy who will be off to her new home tomorrow. Harvey my big white polar bear cat is at the end of the sofa and Carrie is outside somewhere.  I've been thinking how wonderful my cats are to be so patient with the various foster kittens who come fairly regularly into their lives.  Harvey loves kittens - when they're big enough to meet him he acts as if he's one himself even though he's a big five year old boy.  Yesterday Foxy was cuddled up to Carrie asleep but my camera is already packed - I'm off on holiday at the weekend - so I didn't get the lovely pic.  I feel guilty sometimes when kittens are on my lap and my own cats can't get on too.  I was up at the CCG new centre this morning and had some cuddles with the cats and kittens there.  No doubt there will be some more needing looking after when I come back..............can't wait.

Link to CatChat