Author Topic: molly, adult tortie female-send get well vibes please;currently not for adoption  (Read 6281 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hope Molly's improving. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
Hope the beautiful girl soon gets well again.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hope that Molly is soon well again poor girl  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Positive healing vibes to darling Molly, hope she heals quickly!  :Luv2: :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: molly, adult tortie female
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2009, 21:34:07 PM »
Oh no - I hope so too. Will amend the title and whenever you get an update, let us all know.  :hug:

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2009, 19:00:46 PM »
Hi - update on Molly -

I would like to ask if this thread could be closed for the time being.

Molly had been feeling under the weather, from my last post. I was concerned about her eyes.

Took her to the vets - an eye infection was diagnosed - vet not sure if it was bacterial, or something else underlying.
As she was so nervous with her drops going in, i found it nearly impossible to do it - i even tried to get the drops in with another pair of helping hands - but to no avail - she was petrified, bless her.

Because of this - parrts chairlady, and foster carer, suggested Molly may benefit from being with her - as it would mean a much quieter environment.So Molly is now not with me. And she is still not quite right.

And parrt needs to make sure Molly becomes fit and well before Molly can be rehomed.

I hope Molly gets well soon.  :( :hug:

Offline Flumpetsmummy

• Adult Cat
    • www.ilovehernebay.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2009, 18:45:53 PM »
She is such a lovaly little perdycat. Hope someone turns up soon for her. :Luv:
Run wild out on the edge of time Flump
Carry you dreams away love
For you are an island

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 16:23:05 PM »
hi,

Molly is still looking for a home. :Luv2:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 14:31:37 PM »
BUMP!!!

How's this gorgeous mamma doing?

I adore her facial marking's....Please someone give this gorgeous little lady a forever home!  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Offline Flumpetsmummy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 18:29:33 PM »
Good to know Molly is becomming more confident. This sweetie is so pretty and you can just tell shes a soppy thing and will enjoy lots of cuddles .  :Luv:
For you are an island

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 18:09:45 PM »
She is so gorgeous bless her i am in  :Luv2:. Glad she is feeling braver now and hope she gets a lovely new home soon.

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
another update: :Luv:

Molly is gaining in confidence everyday - she and her kittens are in a quieter room of our house - to give her a more gradual approach of gaining trust and confdence. (everyone still regularly wanders in - but Molly has more space/time without the constant noise/cries of the kids)

I have had a lovely 30min cuddle off her today (much to the dismay of her kittens ) lol - due to the type of chair i sat on, the kittens haven't mastered the art of climbing up them yet - so Molly was able to have a cuddle all by herself. :hug:

At first she wandered over to me - so i could bend down to her - but thats not great on my knees lol - so i slowly pulled a chair forward to sit on, and she quickly jumped up, and full of purrs. Good job i had a fleece jumper on, as she does like to paw.

:Luv2:

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 11:01:57 AM »
 :Luv: Bumping up Molly on behalf of PARRT - covering northumberland/tyne and wear (will rehome further afield depending on circumstances.)

Molly would love to find a home of her own.

If you happen to be interested in adopting Molly, please contact parrts office number on 01665 711451

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 23:13:00 PM »
I feel so sorry for her but no doubt we will rehome the cat for her. Sharon suggested some other rescues to try but she was against one of them as she said they don't home check and she only wants the best for him  :'(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Flumpetsmummy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 13:38:13 PM »
Shall we all go round and do that to the neighbour every time they come out of there home and chuck stones at them and see if they like it..

Such a shame this old lady has to give him up.I hope she has friends or family that pop round and can be there for her.  Can the RSPCA not get involved as surely he must be possibly harming other animals.
Or maybe her next door neighbour can be issued woth an asbo ???
Thats so sad Mark, terrible
There's lots of different sorts of tortis to my knowledge.....light tortis, dark tortis, dilute tortis, brindle tortis.....the only consistency is the tortitude. ;)

:evillaugh: :rofl: so true

They are calico but still torties too as it just means they have solid white, black and orange on them, the 3 magical colours of tortiness  :Luv2:

Thats really tiggled me as we were having a conversation last night about the difference between calico markings and tortis.
I had always called the tortis until recently i was told that white with ginger black and white are calico.
So can you call them either?
For you are an island

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 22:33:15 PM »
We have a male tortie coming in soon. A sad story really. An old lady forced a neighbour who  >:( threats, throwing stones and banging dustbins lids at him when he goes in her garden.  >:( - the old lady said the neighbour has even been taking phortos or her and the cat. She was in tears this morning and said that for his own safety, she thinks it best that we rehome him somewhere he will be safe  :'(

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
There's lots of different sorts of tortis to my knowledge.....light tortis, dark tortis, dilute tortis, brindle tortis.....the only consistency is the tortitude. ;)

:evillaugh: :rofl: so true

They are calico but still torties too as it just means they have solid white, black and orange on them, the 3 magical colours of tortiness  :Luv2:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 09:12:14 AM »

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 08:06:51 AM »
She is lovely. i have to say i call those cats like Marks Alice as calico not torties.. I tend to refer to torties as teh dark browns, blks with no white on them. Perhaps i am wrong, but it does not matter she is lovely and such lovely coloured cats go well, we have had a few in this yr ourself, the last one we called Truffle!
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 22:04:32 PM »
She is beautiful :Luv: i do hope she finds her forever home as soon as possible :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Flumpetsmummy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 14:11:54 PM »
 :Luv:

Oo she is so cuddly and has such a gentle look to her ickle face.
For you are an island

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 13:44:16 PM »
Aw! She's a doll!  :Luv2:

Positive rehoming vibes for this lovely lady to be in her forever home soon~~~~Best of luck!  :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »
Bless her! Hope her new home is found soon. :)

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 11:42:56 AM »
She is beautiful, best of luck for her xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »
She is beautiful - like my Alice  :Luv:

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »
another piccy

Offline motherhen3

• Adult Cat
hi, on behalf of parrt - people's animal rescue and rehoming team - covering northumberland and tyne/wear (will rehome further afield depending on circumstances)

We would like to introduce Molly - a gorgeous tortiseshell adult cat. age unknown - but she is in my foster care with her 3 lovely kittens.
She came to me a few weeks ago.

She is very placid with her kittens.  She was very overwhelmed with our busy, noisy household (as we have 5 children between the ages of 8-14). She takes a while to get used to strange/new surroundings, and we had to gradually introduce her to our downstairs rooms, as she was a little nervous to go and explore. having had her for a few weeks, she is slowly making herself  more comfortable and at home, but still a little reserved.

I think she would prefer a quieter home than ours - as at nightime (after out kids in bed) she likes to come over to me and my hubby for a little cuddle. She will readily jump up on you knee, enjoys her head/neck being rubbed - and she likes to kneed with her paws - so we tend to have our fleece blanket near us, so we are ready for her cuddles lol. She is very gentle natured.

She would love to find a home of her own,as her kittens are ready for rehoming at the end of this week onwards.

If you would like to consider adopting Molly, please call parrts office number on 01665 711451
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 21:35:11 PM by JackSpratt »

Link to CatChat