Author Topic: Loving Home Needed for Two Kittens - FOUND  (Read 3958 times)

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Loving Home Needed for Two Kittens
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 17:11:53 PM »
My kittens have both found wonderful homes now - I'm very happy to see Penguin so happy with Beth. :)

I will, however, upload some pictures at the weekend of my feline entourage, because everybody loves to see a cat!

Thank you so much to all who offered advice and assistance.

so pleased to hear you found a good home for the little boy.  ;D :Luv2:

I'd love to see pics of the rest of your bunch, particularly Penguins relatives, :Luv2:

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 16:57:36 PM »
My kittens have both found wonderful homes now - I'm very happy to see Penguin so happy with Beth. :)

I will, however, upload some pictures at the weekend of my feline entourage, because everybody loves to see a cat!

Thank you so much to all who offered advice and assistance.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 10:19:38 AM »
I run a small kitten rescue in Gosport and I have had a few enquiries recently for kittens, though I have none available at the moment.  If you would like, I could aways pass your details to them if you wanted them to contact you.

PM if you would like me to give them your details.

Lesley x
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 20:56:45 PM »
ooops my email is fussy_furball [at] hotmail.com   ... sorry I missed one of the L's off first time.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 20:53:30 PM »
Thank you - that's so kind - I'll email them through.

Thank you.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 20:34:57 PM »
if you want to send me the pics fussy_furbal [at] hotmail.com I can resize them for you.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 20:32:00 PM »
I apologise that the pictures are a couple of weeks old - I have newer ones but they've not been uploaded onto my PC.

The little girl is the white kitten with black dots featured in the second picture. She has such soft, beautiful fur. Her name is Penguin and she's a brave little monkey.

As for the boys (the two mostly black kittens)... I'm sorry to say I hadn't quite decided which was staying/going yet. Zorro has the white blaze, and Squeakerton has the white chin. They are both so good natured, and a bit quieter than their sister.

The other kitten who is leaving is also an independent soul, hence my confidence in her departure. As for the other kitten I am keeping, she was stillborn and I massged her to life. You can understand why I wouldn't want to part with her.

I wish you could upload more than four pictures per post!

EDIT - It seems my file are far too large to upload, and unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment to shrink them. However, I'll get to it tomorrow and in the meantime, anybody who would like pictures is welcome to send me their email address, and from my Hotmail account I can send you the proper, large versions. Sorry!

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 18:18:43 PM »
Hi Avie and   :welcome:  to Purrs

Pleased to have you on board

Hope you find homes for the kitties very soon
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 17:33:33 PM »
Pictures please! Hope you find good homes for both of these little ones soon.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 17:12:48 PM »
I think some pics would be great and we like pics too  ;D

I hope you get wonderful homes for them  :hug:

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 15:42:48 PM »
I agree, it does, but as long as they have a playmate at the new home, I think they will be fine. The kitten who is going alone is in that situation – she is going to be the playmate of a similar aged kitten – and she would have gone at the weekend, were it not for the weather. However, in the absence of anyone offering to take both kittens, and the fact I have eight cats at the moment, I would be happy to separate the kittens so long as the home is worth it. I promise you, I really am trying to do what is best for them. It breaks my heart that I can’t keep them all – I thought I was borderline psychotic with three and then fate went and handed me more!

Christine, thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I would very much like to have the new owner(s) home-checked, and perhaps once a suitable home is found, I can advertise on the board for some assistance in that department. :)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 15:28:48 PM »
At 11 weeks, shouldn't the kittens really go together? - it seems such a shame to split them up  :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 15:29:46 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 15:23:56 PM »
Southampton would be fine, actually – I’m originally from Bournemouth and am travelling back there this weekend (weather permitting – the week after if it’s still snowing later this week).

Presumably you are only looking for one kitten – would you be interested in the girl or the boy?

I've pm'd you ;D

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 15:18:45 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Avie.  Glad you found us and hope that we can help you find a good home for these two little ones.

One thing I would urge is that you have any prospective home homechecked.  We can probably help you with that through Purrs as we have a number of rescue members.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 15:16:25 PM »
Southampton would be fine, actually – I’m originally from Bournemouth and am travelling back there this weekend (weather permitting – the week after if it’s still snowing later this week).

Presumably you are only looking for one kitten – would you be interested in the girl or the boy?

Offline Beth

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 15:11:47 PM »
I'm looking for another kitten as a companion for my recently adopted rescue kitten, but i'm over in southampton, so probably too far. :doh:

Offline madipoda

• Kitten
Loving Home Needed for Two Kittens - FOUND
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 14:49:14 PM »
After being let-down by friends on several occasions, I am desperately seeking a kind, loving, forever home for two of my kittens.

About me:
Please note that I am not a breeder: I just happened to adopt a pregnant cat. I live in South East London and am happy to deliver as far as Dorset.

About mother:
She is a little over a year old herself. She is without health problems and has the sweetest temperament I have ever known. I suspect there is an Oriental breed in her lineage, as she is very small with a triangular face and large ears. Photos are available.

About the kittens:
Both are black and white – the boy is mostly black and the girl is mostly white. They are eleven weeks old tomorrow, both litter-trained, de-wormed and de-fleaed. They have been seen by the vet, who is happy with their weight and development, and they are playful, curious, cheeky little angels. They are two of five: one of which has a home, and the remaining two are staying with me. If it weren’t for the fact I already have two cats, the mother, and a two-bedroom apartment, I would be keeping all five kittens.

I have never had to part with a pet before and I am distraught at the prospect of giving up my babies. My friends who were going to take the kittens can now no longer do so, and I have the undesirable task of turning to strangers! Not that the kind people of this website are undesirable, but of course it means I won’t be able to pop round to see the kittens every now and then.

As I live in a flat myself, I am very happy for the kittens to go to indoor homes. Indeed, given the state of the world, an indoor home or home with a cat-proofed garden would be preferable. I can provide with the kittens their starter litter tray and food bowls, not to mention a couple of their favourite toys (I don’t want them to be homesick!).

To ensure that the kittens are going to a good home, I will be asking a small price (namely to cover my petrol costs) but this sum is negotiable – i.e. I am not intending to profit from this venture. A decent home – where you might possibly email me the odd photo now and again – is of the utmost priority.

I am uploading this advert from my workplace, and so I do not have any photos of the kittens to have. However, I have well over 1500 at home and can easily provide pictures for you this evening!

If you have any questions, or you think you could offer the babies a fantastic home, please email me in the first instance with your phone number - the address is ava underscore kellen at live dot com.

Many thanks for reading – the kittens and I really appreciate it.

Avie
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 16:57:53 PM by madipoda »

Link to CatChat