Author Topic: 4 Musketeers all found homes-Thanks for support  (Read 6862 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 4 Musketeers all found homes-Thanks for support
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 07:30:39 AM »
 ;D Everso pleased for Fred!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 23:09:12 PM »
Aw! So glad that Fred found his forever home....Well Done!  ;D :hug:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 11:03:15 AM »
Excellent! Will move to the right section. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
4 Musketeers all found homes-Thanks for support
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »
Fred has also now found a home. Thank you for all the help and support we got from everyone on the forum!!!!!

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
DED and Oscar have gone to their new home.
Fred still looking for a home.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Aw bless, Positive rehoming vibes for Fred~~~~~ :Luv: :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Everything crossed for dear Fred  :wish:

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Fred looking for a home again.(home with children and a garden. He likes to be centre of attention)
Sampson found a home by the sea and is very happy.
DED and Oscar will go to a new home on 6 July(new owner on holiday).

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :( they've been waiting a while now hope they are offered lovely homes soon xx

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Fred decided he wanted to be an outdoor cat afterall so he is looking for a home again. Sampson is very happy with his home. DED and Oscar is still looking.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 ;D I hope so!

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Sampson went to a lovely home near the sea, yesterday. Oscar and Dead Eye Dick is waiting to hear if they are going(together) to a new home. Hopefully these boys will finally all have homes for the summer!!!

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Well done Fred but i hope you dont have to split Oscar and Dick :(
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :) well done Fred, best of luck for the other 3 xx

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Sorry for the slow update. Have been busy......

Only one of the 4 got homed so far.

Fred managed to find himself a home for Easter!!!

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Oh what a shame they have to be split, :(i really thought he was inseperable with Ziggy so would go together :Luv:

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Oscar has had some interest. Possibility that he may go by himself. 

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
New updates and photographs

(M) OSCAR & (M) DICK DEAD EYE

Oscar: Extremely friendly 7 year old tabby boy who originated from a home with 4 other cats so he is used to feline company. Gentle in nature, he has never been outside so would need to live as a housecat. Unfortunately his owner recently passed away and he was left along with the other 4 cats to fend for himself. He is neutered and has been blood tested. Not sure about homing with children as he has had no experience, because his owner was elderly and lived alone. (LD071008/7Y)

Dick: No prizes for guessing why this lovely boy is called Dead Eye. Not only has he only got one eye but also a cauliflower ear!! However, what he lacks in the looks department he makes up for with his lovely gentle nature. Dead Eye/Ziggy is a ginger/white boy,about 7 years old and originated from the same house as Oscar, above. Ziggy has also never been out and probably not used to children. He is best mates with Oscar and the two are inseparable so would need to be homed together. Neutered and blood tested. (LD071008/7Y)

Update from photographer: Oscar is a very friendly boy that purrs away when you scratch him. He was difficult to photograph, because he comes so close to the camera begging for attention. Oscar's fur is velvety soft. Dead Eye Dick was rubbing up on my trousers and shoes all the time I was there. He is a friendly boy, but does not like strangers to touch him. He and Oscar played on the floor when they were not begging for attention.

(M) SAMPSON

Lovely ginger/white boy who is about 8 years old and lived with Oscar and Dead Eye/Ziggy. Sampson has never been out but sometime in his earlier years he has lost most of his tail, we assume through an accident of some description. This doesn't bother him though and he is a gentle, adorable boy who needs a loving home. (LD071008/8Y)

Update from photographer: Sampson is adorable friendly boy that has a friendly squeaky voice that he uses to beg for attention. He loves laps and attention. I wanted to put him in my bag and take him home.

(M) FRED

Tabby/white boy from the same circumstances as above. Fred is a housecat and he too seems to have had a problem with his tail, although only half appears to be missing. Once again this doesn't bother him. He is a playful, active and intelligent boy. (LD071008/7Y)

Update from photographer: He is about 7 years old. Very friendly tabby and white boy with a round white full moon face. Loves attention and he is adorable with his little stumpy tail.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
 :( ahhh poorSamson ... but at least another little furbabe has got a home so I suppose it's not all bad news.  I'm sure that special home is just round the corner  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Sampson has lost out to the older stray boy for adoption, but the lady(she has a garden - Sampson is indoor cat) said it was a very tough choice because he is such a friendly boy. Sampson has the most beautiful face.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Ahh what wonderful boys ... I wish them all well and send lots of "quick rehoming" vibes for them all  :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Just to clarify:

OSCAR and DEAD EYE DICK (or Ziggy) must go together. SAMPSON and FRED can go to separate homes(they do not need to be homed together with each other or the rest). We are looking for 3 homes for these four cats.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Ziggy tugged on my heartstrings too!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
A lovely lady will be looking at Sampson later this week. She has also looked at a 10-12 year old stray ginger, that my be the lucky winner.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Thet are all beautiful especially little Dead Eye  :Luv: :Luv: and if i hadnt already got 8 i would have loved him :hug: :hug: hope they soon get sorted and find loving homes

Ziggy is rather scrummy isn't he  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Well they've definitely been through the wars!
all just lovely though  :Luv2: I'd love them all

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
Thet are all beautiful especially little Dead Eye  :Luv: :Luv: and if i hadnt already got 8 i would have loved him :hug: :hug: hope they soon get sorted and find loving homes

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
These boys have been through a lot and would benefit from a loving home.   

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
4 Musketeers all found homes-Thanks for support
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 19:34:32 PM »
If there are homes further away, we would be able to drive these cats to these homes, if a local rescue would be kind enough to do a home check.

(M) OSCAR - should go with Dead Eye Dick (see below)

Extremely friendly 7 year old tabby boy who originated from a home with 4 other cats so he is used to feline company. Gentle in nature, he has never been outside so would need to live as a housecat. Unfortunately his owner recently passed away and he was left along with the other 4 cats to fend for himself. He is neutered and has been blood tested. Not sure about homing with children as he has had no experience, because his owner was elderly and lived alone. (LD071008/7Y)

(M) DEAD EYE DICK (or Ziggy) - should go with Oscar (see above)

No prizes for guessing why this lovely boy is called Dead Eye. Not only has he only got one eye but also a cauliflower ear!! However, what he lacks in the looks department he makes up for with his lovely gentle nature. Dead Eye/Ziggy is a ginger/white boy,about 7 years old and originated from the same house as Oscar, above. Ziggy has also never been out and probably not used to children. He is best mates with Oscar and the two are inseparable so would need to be homed together. Neutered and blood tested. (LD071008/7Y)

(M) SAMPSON

Lovely ginger/white boy who is about 8 years old and lived with Oscar and Dead Eye/Ziggy. Sampson has never been out but sometime in his earlier years he has lost most of his tail, we assume through an accident of some description. This doesn't bother him though and he is a gentle, adorable boy who needs a loving home. (LD071008/8Y)

(M) FRED

Tabby/white boy from the same circumstances as above. Fred is a housecat and he too seems to have had a problem with his tail, although only half appears to be missing. Once again this doesn't bother him. He is a playful, active and intelligent boy. (LD071008/?Y)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 10:17:51 AM by Mouse2 »

Link to CatChat